Process of dissertation defence
Having fulfilled all the study requirements, a doctoral student applies for permission to defend his or her dissertation.
Study requirements mean: completion of the compulsory courses, examinations, internships, state doctoral examination, fulfilment of the required publications, attendance at conferences, etc. (fulfilment of all requirements stated in the individual study plan).
Process of submission of dissertation:
1. Student uploads the dissertation and Czech and English abstracts into the student information system (SIS) in the format PDF/A-1a or PDF/A-2u.
2. Generating the Content similarity detection protocol (plagiarism) takes approximately 1 week. If the similarity is not higher than 10%, the student may print out the dissertation (3 copies) and abstracts (number of copies according to the study programme - information to be requested at the Department of Science and Research).
3. Delivery of the documents to the Department of Science and Research
Student will bring the print out dissertations, abstracts and the Application for Dissertation Defence including all attachments.
Attachment No. 3: List of publications
- Doctoral student will submit a list of publications in which he or she is the main author or co-author.
- Publications will be divided into publication with IF and publications in academic journals
- Lectures and abstracts from conferences should not be included in the list of publications!