Examination of Covid-19 for self-payers
The University Hospital in Pilsen offers the possibility of the examination of Covid-19 for self-payers, i.e.persons without indication by the Regional Hygiene Station in Pilsen. You can take the test under following conditions:
- Bookings are possible via the online form. https://mex2.fnplzen.cz/Priv/Reservations/SelectSchedule Samoplátci - PK Bory, b.22
- You must be healthy, not quarantined and not having recently a risky contact with a positive person.
- At the entrance to the University Hospital – Bory (building 22), Edvarda Beneše 13, Pilsen you will go through a tri-theater workplace, check the correct use of the mouth mask and disinfect hands.
- Maintain a safe distance during the administrative procedure (entering data into the information system) in the reception office in the building 22.
- You will sign the application form for sending a medical certificate with the result of the PCR test for the SARS-CoV-2 via e-mail. The application form is available at the admissions office or here: https://www.fnplzen.cz/sites/default/files/dokumenty/frm/fn_1145.pdf
- Payment is possible only contactlessly (cashless) – 1.756,- CZK from 15.5.2020.
- Opening hours for self-payers are Monday to Sunday from 12:30 to 15:00.
- After receiving the proof of payment, go to the collection point at the former Military hospital by the main entrance. The collection center will be informed about your arrival by a receptionist.
- The medical confirmation of the test result will be sent electronically to your e-mail within 72 hours of the collection.
These rules are set in order to protect employees of the University Hospital as much as possible from risky contact with potential sources of infection. Thank you for complying with the above mentioned testing conditions.