We are the link between foreign students and the Faculty. Our aim is to improve communication, and to involve Foreign Students in the Faculty’s community. We do our best to reach all international students and to keep them informed and up to date on the latest news concerning the Faculty and our studies and work alongside the Faculty to see their wishes fulfilled.
Furthermore, ISMAP regularly organizes various activities:
- Dpt. of Science: organization of seminars
- Dpt. Welfare: donations of food and/or clothes for Czech organizations
- Dpt. Of Culture: divulgation of Czech culture, activities in Pilsen and current cultural program
- Dpt. Of Sports: weekly sports (Volleyball, Basketball, Football) and other sporadic activities (for instance paintball, laser tag, snow trips, etc.)
- Dpt. Of Archives: database of foreign students’ emergency contacts and e-library with information and study materials for each subject.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via Facebook or e-mail. We are happy to help with anything you need.
Treasury: Loraine Zollinger
Secretary: Catarina Pinheiro
Marketing & Media: Angelica Griff; Gail Barreto
Science & Culture: Ana Catarina Neves; Ana Margarida Faustino; Beatriz Nunez
Social Activities (Welfare and Health): Aurora Zanga; Felix Hellberger; Catarina Mendonça
Recreational Sports: Nuno Cotrim
Archives & Student Affairs: Madalena Santos; Ana Maria Ramos; Saniya Mehroze
Representative on Senate: Johanna Nowak